You might have heard about the Deep Web continuously and would be skeptical about its use and the safety. It is often said that nothing on the Internet remains encrypted. Everything including your bank passwords, personal information, social media inbox, and passwords are revolving inside the surface web called as the Deep web.
To keep protected from such risks and password leaks, VPN services are provided to use any part of the deep web without worrying about the passwords leak.
What Is Deep Web?
Deep Web is the deepest part of the internet that isn’t accessible and cannot be crawled or indexed by the Google. Deep Web includes various information such as the passwords, online transactions, government reports, college archives, journals, Facebook and mail inbox. Besides this, it also has some illicit dark web sites dealing with the weapons and drugs.
Thus, it is said to be aware while accessing the Deep Web.
What Is A VPN?
A VPN is a secure network connection that encrypts all your data safely and lets you connect your device to any public network. It is more abundantly used by the whistleblowers or journalists or any another citizen of the country where a specific site is blocked.
You can connect to that site without worries. For example, people in the USA use VPNs to connect with the torrent so that their IPs cannot be traced. Similarly, Saudi doesn’t allow Skype calls or Whatsapp video calls, you can use VPS services to connect the Skype.
Usually, TOR is used with the VPN to make it more secure. Tor ensures the anonymity whereas the VPN ensures the privacy.
Best VPN To Use With The Deep Web
The best way to use the VPN in a deep web is by first allowing the Tor to encrypt your connection. The Tor will then encrypt your VPN connection. The connection will then again be returned to the Tor and finally, it will pass through the internet using the VPN.
This way, neither the ISP nor the VPN provider can track your activities thus making it safest way to get access to the Deep web.
I have listed some best VPNs to use while accessing the Deep Web:
NordVPN: With over 3500+ servers and 5000+ ISPs, NordVPNis one of the largest VPN service providers. The VPN is centered at Panama which doesn’t have strong legislation against the Internet crimes.
- It starts at just $11.95 per month.
- Peers to Peers VPN connection
- 2048 bit SSL encryption that encrypts all your data and is hard to decode.
- It keeps logs and leaves no traces of your activities.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Faster speeds as compared to other VPNs
IPVanish: Located in the USA, the company and it has almost 367 servers spread across the globe. The servers are fast and optimizable as they have got the server of their own. It is a Tier-1 VPS provider and certainly doesn’t need to rent out space in the servers.
- It would cost you around $5.50 per month
- Considered as thebest with Tor and Dark web access
- Just like the Nord VPN, it doesn’t keep track on any of your logs and keeps you secure.
- 256-bit encryption is certainly too hard to decode.
- Used NAT firewall for the security
- Stops leaks by using the Kill Switch
- Accepts Bitcoin Anonymously
Torguard: Torguard and its servers take the security way too seriously. The centre is located in the USA but the servers are spread across 200+ locations which make it faster as well.=
- It costs just $4. 99 per month
- Instant re-location to keep no logs of any data
- P2P user-friendly VPN connection
- To add to the security further, it uses the OpenVPN.
- It allows encrypted file sharing which is hardly available in other
Private VPN: It is centered in Sweden and there are 40 servers across the globe. The VPN provider was first found in 2009 and guarantees the extra layer of security for their subscribers.
- Costs just $5.53 per month
- 100% Uptime
- 30-day Money back guarantee
- Port Forwarding
- Keeps no logs and tracks
- Keep you secure with 2048 bit encryption
- Allows P2P torrenting
Express VPN: Founded in 2009, the Xpress VPN is centrally located at the BritishVirgin Islands. It has 40 servers in all. The VPN provider has four protocols in all; OpenVPN, SSTP, L2TP and PPTP. All of them are completely secured.
- Costs as low as $8.32 per month
- Spread in 94 countries
- Accepts different payment methods such as PayPal and Bitcoin and various others.
- 4096-bit key and TLS are used to ensure that the data that is passed between the two is not passed onto the third party.
Conclusion: Which Is The Best VPN for Deep Web?
It is hard to decide the best VPN from this list above. But, If you are really looking for a redundant VPN with affordable pricing, I would suggest using the Private VPN and if you want best one, price doesn’t matter for you, Go with NordVPN.
Here was my list of the best VPNs in the industry which can be best used with the TOR. If you think I have missed something in the list, share with us in the comments box below.